Wednesday, 06 June 2007
Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap Questionnaire
1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
New York..I was there about 13 years ago and I fell in love with it, would like to go back there. I love the energy in New York, so much to do and see.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
Currently on my top list is Lapland in Sweden, visit the Icehotel and see the northern light. It will be the trip of my life! The second one is winter in Hokkaido Japan, soak in the open hot springs bath with snow fall...
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Yes, in America, England and of course my home country Malaysia.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
Yes, Bali Indonesia, I went with my good friend three year ago and I like it so much I went back with my husband again in the same year for his birthday..(unfortunately, we can't go out party at the third night cos there are few bomb just exploded, we have to stay in hotel.Is a shame that such beautiful Island always been targeted.)
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
My backpack experience in Europe 10 year ago, me and my good friend went around Europe for a month after graduated from college. Visited all the great museum, master art and sculpture that we used to studied in college.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
Yes, when friends and families coming over to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia visit us, we will actually go around the city pretend we are the tourist.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
Museum, beach, and like to visit locate area rather than tourist spot.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
Silk, cotton and bamboo.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
Novelty yarn or anything look like fur.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
Cardigan, shawl or anything that appear to me.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
Usually I would pack something simple and easy remember pattern so I don't have to go through the book every time.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
I like felting..would like to try spinning one day.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Brown, black, green, purple..mostly dark cool palette. Don't like pastel colour.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
Dark chocolate and dried cranberries.
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
Nope, you welcome to ask me anything you want.